Do you have an existing app on the App Store, but would like to expand your customer base?
With the iOS App Store now available in dozens of countries, internationalization is key to expanding your customer base and significantly expanding your revenue. Key emerging markets including Japan, China, Europe, Russia and South America drive sales to apps that have been localized to appeal to their non-English-speaking users.
We have launched several apps fully localized in many diverse languages, and we are ready to help you do the same with your existing applications.
The localization process typically involves the following steps:
- Extracting the untranslated strings from your app and related marketing materials.
- Preparing the original project to handle the new languages.
- Submitting the strings for translation and review by our team of professional translators.
- Integrating the translations with the original app and App Store marketing materials.
- Testing and reviewing the translated app in each of the languages to ensure its accuracy.
- Release of the translated app on the App Store.
The costs associated with localization largely depend on the amount of strings to be translated, the number of languages targeted and the complexity of your original project. Note that full access to your app’s source code will be required (we’ll happily sign a NDA!).
Contact us for a quote for the localization of your application.